About Me

My photo
Bridgetown, Ohio, United States
I am in progress...

Monday

Lunch with Aunt Karen

I went over to see Aunt Karen and to have lunch with her. I brought Mom and Mya, and she had Kristin, Molly, Laura, and Brady there too. It was a full house, but tons of fun! We made BLT's, had veggies and dip, chips, and Coconut Bars for dessert. (http://www.dreyers.com/brand/fruitbars/flavor.asp?b=136&f=2155)

Below is Brady and me enjoying my coconut bar. He was excited because he got two ice creams.
Then Brady took my camera and did some of his own work.
Mya was enjoying playing in the sun.
The girls were playing baseball while Aunt Karen and Mom watched.

It was so much fun, can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

  1. Everybody had so much fun! Boo on me having to work. :(

    ReplyDelete